The Transpersonal Range Of Pressed Juice Will Change Your Insides
Everyone knows and loves pressed juice. It’s the best way to look after what’s going on inside your body, right? They squeeze the juice in a cold press machine, saving all the nutrients and wringing them out of the fruit and veg into the be, so you get it all into you.
So, when you hear the best people for it like Pressed Juices are doing a range just for our ease into spring that comprises the below, you know you want in.
Here’s what they have…
- Greens 2: cucumber, celery, pear, spinach, lime, jalapeno
- Earth 2: carrot, rhubarb, silverbeet, lime, ginger
- Antiox 3: blood orange, passionfruit, acai, lucuma
- Match Moodshake: cashew mylk, banana, coconut yoghurt, spinach, matcha, chia, nutmeg
- Golden Milkshake: cashew mylk, coconut mylk, turmeric, manuka honey, cinnamon, ginger, clove, black pepper, cardamom
- Vanilla Protein Shake: almond mylk, hazelnut butter, raw protein, white chia, wattle seed, vanilla bean
Latest posts by James Banham (see all)
- Where to take Mum to dinner in Sydney this Mother’s Day - April 24, 2017
- Good news for The Establishment Hotel in Sydney - April 22, 2017
- Burger Project has a new app that makes burgers your new go-to food - April 22, 2017