The Best Bits About Taste Of Melbourne In 2016
Taste of Melbourne is back! You know the drill: the best of Melbourne’s food and beverage offerings from artisans to the larger scale guys and everything in-between.
Needless say, you’re never short of options when it comes to what to do over the three days from 10-13 November.
Here’s what happening…
· Cook alongside culinary greats like Guy Grossi and Alejandro Saravia at the Electrolux Taste Theatre
· Masterchef alumni Sara Oteri hosting the Lurpak Cookery School (which is both free and back by popular demand!)
· Free tastings, wine pairing sessions and debunking common wine myths with The Wine Society
· Lots of collaborative beer spaces, including Supernormal X Asahi, Cumulus X Estrella, and a Taste of India with Kingfisher beer
· Make your own dip and yoghurt with Black Swan Beta
· Heaps of local and emerging acts on the Nepenthe Wines’ Music Hub Stage (including lots of Triple J Unearthed bands)
· A $100 hot dog, with Maille’s luxury truffle mustard
· Cheese and wine pairing classes with Milk the Cow
Latest posts by James Banham (see all)
- See Inside The Block 2016! - October 25, 2016
- Rodd & Gunn’s Not Just Doing Clothes Anymore… - October 25, 2016
- How Eating 5.4 Means Never Having To Think About Food Again - October 23, 2016