PUMA is sending you to Tokyo!
Platypus Shoes and Puma are making all sorts of sartorial magic for their customers at the moment, offering a seriously incredible deal for a lucky one.
Along with Sneaker Freaker and Platypus Shoes, Puma is now offering one lucky sneaker-loving customer from anywhere, and their BFF, the shopping trip of a lifetime to the tune of a four-day shopping bender in Tokyo! ?????????!
From Harajuku in Tokyo, to the most secluded of underground vintage spots, the winner and their pose will be taken to all the major shopping destinations of Tokyo and even flipped a grand in cash to sweeten the deal.
- return airfares for you and a friend
- four days, three nights in a 4-star accommodation in Tokyo
- $1000 spending money and $100 daily expenses cash
- all taxes and transfers in private cars
There’s only one way to make this happen for yourself and it’s by buying a pair of Puma shoes from Platypus stores of their website to go into the running. It all comes out on 31 March and you must be free to travel from 16-20 May 2017.
Latest posts by James Banham (see all)
- The latest sneaker store to hit Melbourne is open - April 28, 2017
- How Baileys will make your Mother’s Day amazing this year - April 27, 2017
- Neil Perry’s top tips for Mother’s Day - April 26, 2017