Photobox Is The Gift To Get When You Don’t Know What To Get
Everyone loves photos. But printing them these days is a pain in the A. They need to be certain specifications, resolutions, be of a certain nature… the list is endless. Photobox is an online innovation that takes all those hurdles and flings them out a 34th story window. Here’s why…
- They print straight from Instagram. Yep, save the image, have it readily available and watch the wonder unfold.
- It’s all online; no people contact needed.
- Everything is customisable in that the image you choose is your selection, the canvas size it’s printed onto is one option of many and can be customised to within an inch of its life.
- Photobox photo prints are ideal for yourself and home decoration or as a gift for anyone.
- Delivery addresses are worldwide and the process is simple.
- We printed two canvases: one from a trip THE F took to Singapore and another trip THE F took to hong Kong. Both are high res., had saturation increased as well as warmth (both features on Photobox’s back end) and came in one week. Perfection.
Latest posts by James Banham (see all)
- You need to see the Viktor & Rolf exhibition at the NGV - January 19, 2017
- What makes Opera Australia’s latest double-production so impressive - January 18, 2017
- Where to spend Valentine’s Day in Sydney - January 18, 2017