Go Mardi Gras mad this year with a special deal at QT Sydney
Mardi Gras is upon us and it’s about to turn up!
The glitter has been bought, heels tight tight, jockstraps sold-out and gays and lesbians out in full force in Sydney and the country to celebrate the national day of pride, inclusivity, equal rights, recognition and homage to those who’ve been and gone and who’re still to come in the LBGTIQ world. Sp, if you’re in Sydney and looking for an escape, or making the trek to the mecca of gayness that is Sydney, you’ll need somewhere to stay.
SEE ALSO: The ultimate MG Spotify playlist
The QT Hotel Sydney has a very special offer for Mardi Gras goers from all walks that means for $695, the hotel’s offering gay-loving guests all the things:
- Executive Room for Mardi Gras partygoers
- Bespoke Mardi Gras themed cocktail
- Two Official Mardi Gras After Party tickets
- Two Belvedere Laneway Party tickets
- Late 2pm check-out
Latest posts by James Banham (see all)
- Where to take Mum to dinner in Sydney this Mother’s Day - April 24, 2017
- Good news for The Establishment Hotel in Sydney - April 22, 2017
- Burger Project has a new app that makes burgers your new go-to food - April 22, 2017