You officially don’t need hot cross buns anymore
Hot Cross Buns for Easter just got some new competition on the block and it’s possibly one of the more glorious options out there for sweet lovers!
Just in time for Easter, the KitKat Chocolatory in Melbourne – which is the country’s only customisable KitKat boutique – launched a Lent-breaking, special edition Hot Cross Bun chocolate bar to put a decadent twist on the traditional Easter break.
It’s spicy and loaded with currants, featuring traditional crisp batch baked wafers, smothered in milk chocolate, spiced with cinnamon and ground nutmeg and topped with a white chocolate cross.
It’s excessive, but for the religiously-inspired celebration of chocolate, what’s wrong with that?
Here’s what they’re about:
- KitKat Chocolatory Special Edition Hot Cross Bun bar (50g) for $6
- KitKat Chocolatory Easter Trio (3 x 50g) for $18
- Hot Cross Bun; Reimagined Lamington; Almond Brittle & Salted Caramel Popcorn
- KitKat Chocolatory Create Your Break bar for $15
Latest posts by James Banham (see all)
- Where to take Mum to dinner in Sydney this Mother’s Day - April 24, 2017
- Good news for The Establishment Hotel in Sydney - April 22, 2017
- Burger Project has a new app that makes burgers your new go-to food - April 22, 2017