5 reasons the Foreo LUNA is the latest bathroom must-have
Celebrities use it, it’s been touted as this season’s must-have bathroom bit for men thanks in large part to its purifying characteristics and stylish looks and it’s just kind of cool.
The Foreo LUNA face brush is resilient, long-lasting, durable and effective, offering a new – and albeit strange – alternative to attacking your face with micro beads and cleansers for scrubbing off all the day’s build-up.
The LUNA 2 for MEN drives away dead skin cells and unclogs pores of 99.5% of dirt and oil. It works to prep skin for a closer, more comfortable shave that also helps prevent razor burn. On the reverse side of the Luna is a reverse anti-ageing side, which uses lower-frequency pulsations to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles, as well as leave the skin looking firm and youthful.
In any case, these are the top 5 reasons this little gadget is a must-have for any dude’s bathroom arsenal:
1. A manly grooming tool in a smart, sophisticated, minimalist design
2. Tames the mane with broad silicone touch-points that suit the distinctive characteristics of men’sthicker, oilier skin, leaving it smooth and kissable!
3. 100% waterproof and shower-friendly design fits seamlessly into any morning routine so he won’t have any excuse not to use it
4. Compatible for use with all standard nonabrasive cleansers, gels and creams so he doesn’t have to do anything else but press the “on” button!
5. Lasts up to 450 uses per full charge – that’s at least half a year of cleansing routines, so he’s all set after 1 charge!
Find out more at the Foreo website.
Latest posts by James Banham (see all)
- The latest sneaker store to hit Melbourne is open - April 28, 2017
- How Baileys will make your Mother’s Day amazing this year - April 27, 2017
- Neil Perry’s top tips for Mother’s Day - April 26, 2017