There Are 3 Reasons You Need Everything In Country Road’s Winter Range
If there’s one thing you should know, it’s that Country Road is a favourite here. Their colour palettes, styles, ease-of-accessibility and generally everything is just so contemporary and malleable you’d be mad to go past it as first port of call for essentially everything. Clothing to homewares, Country Road is synonymous with stylish living, a chic aesthetic and an affordable price point. We wrote on their last AW collection here.
Their latest autumn-winter collection is out and the men’s range leaves nothing to be desired. Yeah sure, their palettes are honed-in around those typical of the less adventurous dude, but what they steer clear of in brasen ‘fashion forwardness’ (thank god), they make up for in other realms of brilliance. There are at least 3 reasons you need all the pieces…
1. Country Road took this campaign across the ditch to New Zealand and shot the campaign in Annandale, Akaroa. Located in the South Island of the island nation. Beautiful.
2. There’s a moody and completely wearable colour range of staple navy and military green coupled with pieces in a warm tan colour to highlight the cosiness of the whole thing.
3. Country Road has circled around the military-inspired daywear look that is very timeless, celebrating its clean tailoring and easy wearability. Total win.
Latest posts by James Banham (see all)
- There’s one name for awesome eyewear and it’s Oscar Wylee - January 15, 2017
- Playing tourist in Melbourne is topped only by the Skydeck - January 11, 2017
- The drink of champions at this year’s Australian Open - January 10, 2017